If you change your mind on your purchase, you have 14 days from date of delivery to return it for a refund. All goods must be unused, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging.
There are some exclusions to our returns policy, which are detailed below (unless faulty or damaged):
- Any stock item which is cancelled after having been dispatched but before you have received it will be subject to a minimum fee of £25.00 + VAT for parcels and a minimum of £70 + VAT for pallets.
- Bespoke (made to measure) items cannot be cancelled after ordering, or returned.
- Any customised items such as made to measure loft hatches and access panels cannot be returned
- Roof lights, roof domes and AOVs will be subject to a re-stocking charge
- Products that have been unsealed and are not in the original manufacturers packaging
- Products returned in an unsatisfactory condition
All returned items must be securely packaged in a sealed box with any original protection included. We reserve the right to refuse the return of any items which have been damaged in return transit due to insufficient packaging. We recommend you take photographs of the item/s being returned and please ensure your return is tracked and adequately insured against loss or damage.
Returned items will be checked to ensure they meet the criteria set out in this Returns and Refund policy. Please note if you return items which are outside our Returns and Refund policy we will be unable to process a full refund. We will contact you in such circumstances.
All refunds will be issued to the original payment method on the order within 10 working days of receipt at our warehouse.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
How to Make a Return:
To return unwanted items, click here to download our returns form.
Don't Have a Printer?
We’re more than happy to accept a handwritten note please be sure to include the following information:
Your name and address
Your order number
The reason for return
All you need to do now is return the parcel to us:
Returns, Jupiter Blue
Unit 86 Marston Moor Business Park
We can’t refund postage costs unless the return is faulty or the wrong item.