Here are some unique advantages when choosing Jupiter Blue.
1. Safety: Every loft hatch in this range has been independently tested to provide a minimum 60-minute fire resistance.
2. Thermal Insulation: Fire rated loft hatches also offer high levels of thermal insulation. This helps to regulate the temperature within your home, keeping it warm in the winter and cool in the summer. It can also contribute to lower energy bills by reducing the need for heating and cooling.
3. Compliance with Building Regulations: Jupiter Blue's fire-rated loft hatches comply with UK building regulations. Giving you peace of mind that you are installing a product that meets stringent safety and quality standards.
4. Aesthetically Pleasing Design: The 'SD' hinge down steel 60-minute fire-rated loft access hatch boasts a simplistic design that blends seamlessly with the contemporary modern house. This means it will be virtually unnoticeable and won't disrupt your home's interior design.
5. Variety and Customisation: Offering a wide range of sizes for most homes, where a standard size is not suitable we make certain products in bespoke sizes. This means you can get a loft hatch that perfectly fits your specific needs and space.
6. Glowing Reviews: Many customers have given really positive reviews about Jupiter Blue's loft hatches, indicating high levels of customer satisfaction and trust in the brand. This includes comments about the quality, ease of installation, and overall value for money.
Fire rated loft hatches are typically required under building regulations for all houses with 3 or more storeys and blocks of flats. Our range of fire rated loft hatches includes standard size hinged and push up loft traps designed to fit between 600mm joist centres. With 600mm being the standard used for loft joists in UK properties.
All our loft hatch designs have been independently tested in a UKAS accredited test house and achieve a 60 minute / 1 hour fire rating.
Where a standard size fire rated loft hatch is unsuitable we are able to make fire rated loft hatches to measure. Our bespoke fire rated loft hatches are available in either hinge down or push up
All metal fire rated loft hatches are made from zintec steel which is powder coated in white, RAL9010 with a 20% gloss. As standard our drop down loft hatches come fitted with a tri-drive lock. However we can also supply key lockable options in both standard and bespoke hatches.
Each fire rated loft hatch comes with pre-formed screw holes in the frame, when fitting, offer the hatch up to the loft opening and screw fix the frame to the surrounding joists.
Please supply in mm, if you need advice, please contact us as bespoke products are made to order and cannot be returned.