120-minute Duplex fire rated Riser door which is insulated, smoke tested and acoustic tested.
· Test certified for fire bi-directional inwards and outwards for 2 hours to B.S.476: Part 22 and Part J Compliant
· 36dB sound reduction as per standard BS EN ISO 10140-2
· Smoke Test Compliant tested to BS EN 1634-3:2004 at 0.4 m3/m/h (6 times better than the current standard dictates)
· Insulated to 0.78 “U” Value
· Beaded or Picture Frame options
· 75mm deep panel (depth into the opening) for a secure deeper fixing using twin skin plasterboard
· 3pt locking c/w metal "T" budget lock key (square end T-Key) with white flip-tab plastic bung
· Additional Tamper-Proof or Euro Cylinder Key Lock options available (budget lock still installed)
· Zintec steel for a corrosion resistant finish with 25 to 30% recycled material
· Colour white polyester powder coating, RAL9010 with 20% gloss, other colours available on request
Product made to order in the UK, please note this item is bespoke and non-returnable.
Enter the size of your wall opening less 10mm. The panel is made to fit into the opening (the outer frame is an extra 25mm on each side).
Left and right handing request is of prime importance for the "Euro Key Lock" option
Please note, the product is hinged on the height dimension.
Door and frame, fabricated from zintec steel, the door houses a combination of plasterboard and mineral wool insulation.
This riser door is fitted with a 3 point budget lock which is operated with a steel "T" Key (supplied). For additional security, the lock body is also desgined to house a Euro Cylinder lock (not supplied).
Full height piano hinge, the door is bolted to the hinge meaning the door can be easily removed using a standard hex socket.
Order your riser door approx 10mm smaller than your structural opening size. The door can be removed easily to aid fitting. For convenience, the inner frame is supplied with pre-punched fixing holes to allow the panel to be screw-fixed and aligned quickly and easily.
The lead times and delivery service are displayed against each product, just below the price.
We will continue to send items on a Next working day delivery, but please accept delivery might take longer, this is out of our control.
Please note, for certain products and delivery zones we can offer AM deliveries and Saturday Deliveries, if available, you'll be able to select and pay for these options via the checkout.
Delivery Charges will be applied for deliveries to geographical areas represented as Zones C and D:
This includes certain parts of Scotland, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and IOM)
We only supply to Trade Account Customers in Zone E
Cancellations:- Any stock item which is cancelled after having been dispatched, but before you have received it will be subject to a minimum fee of £25.00 + VAT for parcels and a minimum of £70 + VAT for pallets. Bespoke (made to measure) orders cannot be cancelled once ordered.
You can return a standard product (most access panels, loft hatches, accessories and Steel / Aluminium Roof Hatches) within 14 days of receipt. Roof domes, Roof Lights, Glazed Roof Hatches and AOV Smoke Vents will be subject to a collection restocking fee.
Please note Made to measure products cannot be returned.
Click here to download a return form.