· 120-minute dual direction fire rating suitable for a range of applications including Riser Doors
· Test certified for fire direction inwards and outwards for 2 hours to B.S.476: Part 22 and Part J Compliant
· 36dB sound reduction as per standard BS EN ISO 10140-2
· Smoke Test Compliant tested to BS EN 1634-3:2004 at 0.4 m3/m/h (6 times better than the standard dictates)
· Insulated to 0.78 “U” Value
· Beaded or Picture Frame options
· 75mm deep panel (depth into the opening) for a secure deeper fixing using twin skin plasterboard
· 3pt locking c/w metal "T" budget lock key (square end T-Key) with white flip-tab plastic bung
· Additional Tamper-Proof or Euro Cylinder Key Lock options available (budget lock still installed)
· Zintec steel for a corrosion resistant finish with 25 to 30% recycled material
· Colour white polyester powder coating, RAL9010 with 20% gloss, other colours available on request
Product made to order in the UK, please note this item is bespoke and non-returnable.
Enter the size of your wall opening less 10mm. The panel is made to fit into the opening (the outer frame is an extra 25mm on each side).
Left and right handing request is of prime importance for the "Euro Key Lock" option
The lead times and delivery service are clearly displayed against each product, just below the price.
We will continue to send items on a Next working day delivery, but please accept delivery might take longer, this is out of our control.
Please note, for certain products and delivery zones we can offer AM deliveries and Saturday Deliveries, if available, you'll be able to select and pay for these options via the checkout.
Delivery Charges will be applied for deliveries to geographical areas represented as Zones C, D and E:
This includes certain parts of Scotland, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and IOM)
You can return a standard product (most access panels and loft hatches) within 14 days of receipt. Roof domes, Roof Lights, Roof Hatches and AOV Smoke Vents will be subject to a collection restocking fee.
Please note Made to measure products cannot be returned.
Click here to download a return form.
Our couriers have had to make some changes in order to protect you, and their staff, while also dealing with exceptionally high demand. As a result the following changes apply:
Parcelforce Worldwide Update - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Public Health England (PHE) has advised that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the coronavirus (COVID-19). From experience with other coronaviruses, we know that these types of viruses don’t survive long on objects, such as letters or parcels. This complements the highly publicised guidance from PHE for people to wash their hands more often than usual using soap and hot water.
In order to protect both our people and customers as much as possible, we will not be handing over our hand-held devices to customers to capture electronic signatures. Our drivers will instead log the first and last name of the person accepting the item and we will record the geolocation of the delivery. This will apply to all deliveries that normally require a signature.
If recipients are unable to come to the door or are self-isolating, we will post a customer contact card in the normal way, advising of other ways the recipient can arrange to get their item. For example, by getting a friend or family member (who is not resident with someone who is self-isolating) to collect the parcel from their local Parcelforce depot or Post Office branch, as specified on the card. They will need to bring along the card we left and a form of ID in the name of the person the item is addressed to. Examples of suitable ID are specified on the card.
Due to the current situation, there are significant impacts on our ability to maintain all our usual service levels. We will continue offering our services, receiving and delivering parcels for our customers but there may be disruptions to some services under current conditions. As a result, we will be suspending service guarantees from 18 March 2020 but will seek to ensure ‘all reasonable endeavours’ to maintain service levels where we can.